This post is part of the Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge hosted by WEGO Health. I will be writing a post a day for all 30 days. You can learn more about it here:http://info.wegohealth.com/HAWMC2012.
10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of 10 things you need (or love) most.
NOTE: This is the post for Friday, April 13. I’m doing my best to keep up with the HAWMC topics day by day, but it’s proving hard with full time work.
(I’m choosing to skip the obvious ones like food, water, shelter, clothing, etc)
1. My comfortable bed, because I spend so much time sitting in it.
2. My Kindle/books.
3. My heating pad.
4. Epsom Salts. (Oh the wonders these do for my aching, swollen joints!)
5. The Internet, both to waste time and to connect me with the world when I’m stuck in bed.
6. My iPhone, because where would I be without twitter?
7. My music. Essential.
8. TV/movies/Hulu/Netflix Instant.
9. Herbal teas.
10. Supportive FRIENDS and FAMILY.